Saturday, December 31, 2011

Just me and my Dad
I've been back in Georgia for almost an entire day. This time, it's for good. After a gypsy life, I'm finally being forced by the fates to stay put. I have to learn to help my dad maintain a healthy lifestyle and I have no idea what I'm doing.

I hope that I can adjust to being back here. I'm still in shock. My life is gone. I feel like I'm in a dream. I've been feeling this way since I found out that my dad was sick ten days ago. The past week has been a whirlwind.

I decided to start blogging my daily attempts at making healthy choices and also my internal rants. I plan to share recipes, tips on stroke recovery and lots of self indulgent whines. Probably, if I don't get this shit out of my head, I'll explode. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment