Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Banana Ice Cream

I found a recipe that looked like a lot of bullshit wherein you just blend up sliced frozen bananas and it's magically ice cream. So, I tried it. Sliced the bananas and froze them with intentions of blending them up with a spoonful of peanut butter and a couple of spoons of cocoa powder. It was good but the blender sucks and got stuck. By the time I got it to blend up it had melted again so I had to refreeze it. I REALLY need a food processor.

I'm really starting to get worried about the money situation. I need to get my license switched so that I can get Darcy enrolled in school and get a job. Too much stress =( I think it's getting to me... I was up all night writhing in pain, freezing to death and chattering my teeth. I ended up throwing up. Don't know what had me so sick. I feel okay today. I think I might take advantage of having a sick day and be lazy. Not that I've been exceptionally motivated or anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment